We are one of the best GST/GST registration Consultant in dhanbad, but we are also serve our service to different cities like Bokaro, Giridih ,Ranchi, Deoghar. So, we provide our client online service at home place.
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is a single indirect tax aimed at making the country a unified common market. It is imposed on the supply of goods and/or services within India. Multiple indirect taxes that the Central Government or State Governments impose on suppliers and consumers are subsumed by GST.
The taxes levied and collected by the Centre until 1 July, 2017, that are subsumed by GST include Central Excise duty, Duties of Excise (medicinal and toilet preparations), Additional Duties of Excise (goods of special importance), Additional Duties of Excise (textile and textile products), Additional Duties of Customs, Special Additional Duties of Customs, Service Tax, and Central surcharges and cesses. The State taxes subsumed under GST include State VAT, Entry Tax, Central Sales Tax, Entertainment and Amusement Tax, Luxury Tax, Purchase Tax, Taxes on advertisements, Taxes on gambling, betting and lotteries, and State surcharges and cesses relating to the supply of commodities and services.
Following Services are exempted :
1. Providing information under RTI Act, 2005 from GST.
2.Legal services provided to Government, Local Authority, Governmental Authority and Government Entity.
3. Transportation of goods from India to a place outside India by air or sea until 30th September 2018:
4. Life Insurance to personnel of Coast Guard (under the Group Insurance Scheme of the Central Government) by the Naval Insurance Group Fund, retrospectively w.e.f. 1.7.2017
5. Dollar-denominated services provided by financial intermediaries located in IFSC SEZ, which have been deemed to be outside India under the various regulations by RBI, IRDAI, SEBI or any financial regulatory authority, to a person outside India
6. Pure services provided to Government entity by a Panchayat/ Municipality. Composite supply involving predominantly supply of services (i.e. up to 25% of the supply of goods) is also exempted.
Rates reduced from 28% to 12%
For Old and used motor vehicles [other than medium and large cars and SUVs] with a condition that No ITC is availed
Rates reduced from 18% to 12%
- Sugar boiled Confectionery
- Drinking water packed in 20 litres bottles
- Drip irrigation system including laterals, sprinklers
- Mechanical Sprayer
- Certain listed Bio-pesticides (12 in nos)
- Fertilizer grade Phosphoric acid
- Bamboo wood building joinery
Rate reduced from 18% to 5%
- LPG supplied to Household Domestic Consumers
- Raw materials and Consumables needed for Launch vehicles, Satellites and Payloads (Both CGST and IGST Rates)
- Tamarind Kernel Powder
- Mehendi paste in cones
Rates reduced from 12% to 5%
- Articles of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials
- Velvet fabric [with a condition that no refund is claimed on ITC]
Rates reduced from 3% to 0.25%
Diamonds and precious stones
GST Rate increased from 12% to 18%
Cigarette filter rods
Rate increased from 0% to 5%
Rice bran (other than de-oiled rice bran)